Mara Knits a Podcast Episode 4 – My Crafting Corner is finally done.
I’m so happy, my ‘crafting corner’ is finally sorted and I even used it to film the latest podcast episode which is now up on the Mara Knits YouTube Channel. It’s so wonderful to have a little spot where I can have my knitting and just sit.
Boy it took a lot of work, but I’m so relieved it’s done. Sitting there and letting all my cares wash away with my needles in my hands made it all worth while. Working on it has meant that there hasn’t been quite as much actual crafting done but here’s some photos of what I have done.
So what’s in Podcast Episode 4…
Almost Finished Objects (the knitting bit is done but no sewing up or blocking)
- Nurmilintu Shawl by Heidi Alander.
- My Pooh Corner cushion cover in Patagonia by Araucania Cotton yarn.
What’s on my Needles
- Lap blanket to match the Pooh Corner cushion cover.
- Socks out of Zig Zag by King Cole.
- Gothic Night Shawl by Marlies Carl in my naughty silk yarn.
General Chat and Natter
- Creating Pooh Corner and why it’s important to me.
- Cross over between my life as an artist and crafter.